The topics of this year’s conference include:
- Optical super-resolution, Nanoscopy and single-molecule imaging
- Correlative Light and Electron Microscopy (CLEM)
- Mesoscopic and Lightsheet Imaging
- Functional Imaging and Multi-spectral Microscopy (FRET, FLIM and FCS)
- Image Analysis
- Core Facility Managing
- Quantitative Microscopy (Microscopy in Biophysics)
- Microscopy in Neurobiology
- Applications in the biosciences
- Abstracts Submission opens: 1 October, 2015
- New Deadline for abstracts Submission: 18 July, 2016
- New Final acceptance: 25 July, 2016
- Registration Deadline: 31 July, 2016
- Conference: 5-7 October, 2016
- Abstract text must be in Calibri 12 point font, 2,5cm margins on all sides, and single spacing.
- Your abstract text should be no more than 1 page, including references, images and figures.
Abstract submission is a three step process. Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure your submission is uploaded correctly. Please download the abstract template, create an account within the Abstract Tool and then upload your completed abstract for review.
Note that at least one author should be registered by 30 June at the conference for the paper to be published.
1. Abstract template:
Download the Abstract Template, save it to your desktop and complete it. Use the template to present your abstract in the required format. Abstracts submitted not using this template will be returned for correction.
2. Logging into the Abstract Tool
Firstly you must create an account in order to upload an abstract. To begin, please click on the button above entitled “SUBMIT ABSTRACT”.
Once you have done this and you have not previously submitted an abstract please click “New Author”. Your contact details will be required to create the account. You will be automatically logged in, as well as emailed a password for future use.
3. Submitting your Abstract
Complete all fields of the form and submit your abstract.
The author/s will choose the preference of presentation format (oral or poster) with the abstract submission.TEMPLATE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION